OHIO STATE OPTICAL
Custom Vision Solutions Since 1925

HOME | PROFILE | SERVICES | LOCATIONS

       OHIO STATE OPTICAL was established in 1925 as one of the first optical dispensaries in downtown Columbus and has been owned and operated by the Hagman family for it's entire existence. Ohio State Optical has the long standing reputation as the premier optical dispensing firm in central and southeastern Ohio. The firm currently operates two locations in the Columbus Metropolitan area, and one in Athens, Ohio. The Columbus locations are conveniently located at Polaris Parkway and Upper Arlington.